Weekend Masses begin:
Sat. July 3rd at 5:00pm
Sun. July 4th at 7:30am and 10:00am
During this unprecedented time of the Covid-19 Pandemic we have increased our ability to stay connected. Please checkout our Facebook pages and My Parish App. To get the app, text App to 88202 to download myParish App, lastly select our parish after opening.
We have also added some new pages on this website- SEARCH ” Parent Resources” and check out “What’s New“.
We invite you to “like” our Facebook pages:
1. St Francis Xavier Parish
2. St. Francis Xavier Daily Seeds of Faith
Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday: 7:30 am, 10:00 am
- Gluten free hosts are available upon request.
- Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, Friday 8:00 am
Liturgy of the Hours(prayer)
- Morning Prayer: Wednesday and Friday (prior to Mass).
- Evening Prayer: Tuesday and Thursday (prior to Mass)
- Saturdays 4:00 – 4:45 p.m. or by appointment.
- During LENT Confessions also on Mondays from 6pm-7pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Will be held at ST FRANCIS XAVIER on the odd months (January, March, May, July, September, and November),following the Friday 8:00am Mass.
And it will be held at OUR LADY OF THE LAKES on the even months (February, April, June, August, October, and December) following the Friday 9:00am Mass.
Rosary for Peace
Please join us the first weekends of the month a half hour before Mass to pray the Rosary. Rosaries and guides are provided.
Holy Days of Obligation:
Jan.1 (Solemnity of Mary)
Aug. 15: Assumption of Mary
Dec. 8: Immaculate Conception
Dec. 25: Christmas ( The Nativity of Christ)