St Francis Xavier Church and Hall:
26 Chestnut Land Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
1 Elm St, New Milford, CT 06776
Mon-Thu 9:00a to 4:00p
860-354-5372 (faith formation)
48 Old Park Lane Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
|To Church From Boston:
- Mass Pike to Exit 9 (I-84 West toward Hartford).
- I-84 to Exit 15 (Southbury).
- Turn RIGHT at stoplight onto Route 6.
- At 3rd light take a left onto Rte. 67. (approx. 17 miles from New Milford.)
- Follow Rte. 67 through Roxbury and Bridgewater.
- You will find an “Entering New Milford” sign, the speed limit changes to 30 MPH.
- At the traffic light at the bottom of the hill turn right onto Rt. 202.
- Go to the second traffic light and turn right onto Rte. 109.
- Rte. 109 turns sharply to left, St. Francis is on the right.
From New York:
- Take I-684 North to I-84 East.
- Take I-84 East to Rte 7/202, (Exit 7, towards Brookfield & New Milford -left-hand exit).
- Take a right onto Rt.67 & 202 at the bridge in New Milford. (Rt. 7 will continue North.)
- Go over bridge, turn left at 4th traffic light, following signs for Rte. 202.
- Go through 1 traffic light (New Milford Hospital is on your left, cemetery on right.)
- At second traffic light, take a right onto Rt. 109.
- Rt. 109 turns sharply to left, St. Francis is on the right.